Christmas Subscription Rates and Christmas Concert Promotion
- Christmas Subscription rates are available until 31st January 2014
- Competition ends 5pm 31 January 2014. Competition will be drawn 5pm January 2014.
- All Magmag subscribers from November 20th 2013 - January 31st 2014 will go into the draw to win one of 5 Magmag gift vouchers valued at $75.00 and an exclusive double pass to Steve Earle and The Mastertons playing April 2014 in Auckland and Wellington.
- Winners will be notified by phone and the tickets will be posted. Please allow up to 1 month from date of draw for arrival of tickets.
- Competition is open to NZ Residents only. The recipient must reside in Auckland or Wellington or be willing to get own transport to destination if not residing in these areas.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize offered is not transferable.
- For more information on the concert please go to http://www.powerstation.net.nz
Subscription Terms & Conditions (including online & credit card orders)
- Online Orders : The name that will appear on your credit card or bank statement is The Magazine Marketing Co LTD
- The Magazine Marketing Co LTD is located at 16-18 Mackelvie Street , Grey Lynn, Auckland 1142.
- Ph 09 376 7550 , Fax 09 378 7949. Customer services and support email email@example.com .
- Prices for subscriptions include GST and postage and apply to delivery within New Zealand only (unless specifically stated).
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Dinners credit card. We use the secure DPS Payment Express gateway.
- Once processed, subscriptions are non-transferable and non-refundable.Cancellation of orders cannot be accepted during the term of a subscription.
- Subscriptions are subject to the publisher accepting the subscription offered by MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD ).
- The subscription may be subject to fluctuations in international currency exchange rates, postal and publisher pricing and is not necessarily final until accepted by the publisher.
- Claims for missing and damaged issues must be received by MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD ) within 3 months of the issue publication date.
- MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD ) will contact the publisher on behalf of the subscriber, and will make every effort to get satisfaction from the publisher. However MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD) will be receiving this subscription application as an agent for the publisher and cannot accept liability for failures or omissions on the part of the publisher or postal service.
- Christmas subscription rates are available until 31st January 2014
Subscription Start Times
- You should receive your first magazine within 6 to 10 weeks of placing your order and making payment. However, this depends on how frequently the magazine is published, whether it is local or international, and whether it is sent by airmail or surface mail.
- Generally, the following lead times will apply:
Local weekly or monthly title:
6 – 8 weeks
Local bi-monthly or quarterly title:
8 – 12 weeks
International Airmail Title:
6 – 10 weeks
International Surface Mail:
8 – 16 weeks
- Please note that these are standard industry lead times. With most publications, each issue has a cut-off date to determine the number of copies to be printed for subscribers. As this date is usually well in advance of the actual on-sale date, subscriptions do not commence with the current issue.
- Please be assured, your subscription will start when you receive your first issue, not when you place your order. So if you have paid for 12 issues, you will receive 12 issues.
MagMag Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- MagMag Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery of the Gift Card.
- To redeem the Gift Card the recipient must return the voucher by post or quote the unique voucher number at the checkout.
- If ordering over and above the Gift Card value the balance must be paid for by a credit card. If ordering below the Gift Card balance the remaining value will be credited to the recipient's account to be redeemed within 12 months.
- Our special Mother's Day Gift vouchers are printed with a unique voucher number and can be applied to any MagMag subscription of your choice.
- MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD ) recommend renewing your subscription at least two months prior to expiration to avoid any lapses in delivery. Should your renewal be received less than 1 month prior to expiration, lapses may occur in the delivery of your magazine (particularly for international titles). To ensure continuity of your subscription please pay for your subscription on your first renewal reminder.
- In the case of a late renewal for a lapsed subscription, MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co LTD ) will make every effort to backdate your subscription to include issues missed, however we cannot accept liability for non-continuous delivery.
- The subscription may be subject to fluctuations in international currency exchange rates, postal and publisher pricing and is not necessarily final until accepted by the publisher.Subscription Terms & Conditions (including online & credit card orders)
- We will keep your details and the details of any gift recipient/s on file so that we can fulfil the subscription and send information aboutMagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co Ltd) offers or relevant third party goods and services by post and email.
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to see or correct your personal information held by MagMag (a division of The Magazine Marketing Co Ltd ).